An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual.
Head Chef required to work in busy pub. To prepare excellent home made food and locally caught fish specialities.
Duties include: -
- Day to day running of kitchen.
- Stock ordering and control.
- Managing a kitchen team.
- Food Hygiene Management
- Staff Training
- Menu development using fresh local produce where ever possible
- You shall be working in a friendly environment, with good facilities, amongst a professional team of people.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3yrs experience with AA Rosette standard establishments required, similar or higher level
- Good Knowledge of costings and GP
- Social media experience
- Level 2 or higher food hygiene certificate
- A good Knowledge of Safer food, better business (SFBB) food safety management.
- The ability to manage a team of staff
- Good communication skills
- About this company Follow company
The Blue Bell Inn, is the former favourite haunt of the local fishermen. Only yards from the Quay, its the perfect spot for a drink or bite to eat after a walk around the Harbour or watching the fishing boats unload their catch.
A family owned pub, The Blue Bell, is run by Giles Babb and open all day. It's a popular venue for people who wish to enjoy classy home cooked locally sourced food.