The Pavilion is a busy Tearoom open 7 days a week from 9am serving fresh cooked-to order breakfasts, light lunches, tea, coffee, cakes and Afternoon Tea.
We are looking for hard working, reliable and motivated staff to join our fast paced team. Must have a bubbly personality, positive attitude and a big smile!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help maintain high levels of service and be responsible for the smooth running of the dish washing area using our Hobart double hood dishwasher
- To follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen, to clean the section and other areas as directed and to complete daily clear down
- To ensure that all crockery and kitchen ware is cleaned and well maintained using chemicals appropriately including trays, cutlery and glass
- To report any maintenance issues to your Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
- To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies
- To put away delivery’s after Manager/ Assistant Manager / Supervisor has signed them off
- Ensure inside and outside bins and surrounding areas are kept clean, tidy & presentable
- To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required
- Communicate with other members of the team to ensure the smooth running of the section
Driving licence essential due to remote location.
All positions include one day at the weekend, every weekend.
To apply please send in a CV, application form and covering letter explaining why you feel you should work for The Pavilion Tearoom.