The Pavilion is a busy Tearoom open 7 days a week from 9am serving fresh cooked-to order breakfasts, light lunches, tea, coffee, cakes and Afternoon Tea.
We are looking for hard working, reliable and motivated staff to join our fast paced team. Must have a bubbly personality, positive attitude and a big smile!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use a EPOS system to take food and drink orders at the counter efficiently and in a trustworthy manner
- Responsible for basic food and drink preparation including ensuring customer trays are laid up with cakes, drinks and desserts
- Ensure excellent presentation of cakes, adhere to use by’s & make sure waste is minimised
- Greet and show booked customers to tables & seat free flow customers
- To serve Afternoon Tea to a high standard
- Create excellent and consistent espresso with speed and efficiency whilst maintaining a clean and organised work station
- Delivering food to customer tables, providing a high standard of waitress service when required, clearing tables and Kitchen Porter work
- To maintain exceptional customer service, customer relations and strive for repeat business
- Report to Assistant Manager/ Supervisor customer comments & complaints
- Issuing bills to customers and taking payments smoothly and quickly
- Maintain a clean environment and ensure compliance with all Health and Hygiene regulations
- Clear down at the end of the day
Driving licence essential due to remote location.
All positions include one day at the weekend, every weekend.
To apply please send in a CV, application form and covering letter explaining why you feel you should work for The Pavilion Tearoom.