"Emsworth is always within easy reach."
- Travelling eastbound from Southampton and Portsmouth, use the M27(A27) motorway in the direction of Chichester. The Emsworth exit is very shortly after the Havant exit. From the motorway follow the signs for Emsworth (A259).
- Travelling southbound from London, Haslemere and Petersfield, the best route is the A3(M). Take the B2149 turnoff, follow the road until you get to a mini roundabout at Rowlands Castle. Take the second exit (forking left) down Whichers Gate Road (B2149). Following this, you will pass Emsworth rail station and North Street leads into the centre of Emsworth.
- Westbound from Chichester, take the A27 travelling towards Portsmouth and exit at A259 signposted Emsworth. The first exit from the roundabout leads along Havant Road and into the centre of Emsworth.
In Emsworth, ideal parking locations are best found on the Member Directory.
- Stagecoach operate the 'Coastliner 700' bus which runs regularly throughout the day between Brighton and Southsea.
- Local bus services are provided by Emsworth & District, which operate services to Havant and Chichester.
Emsworth railway station has been open since 1847 and is well served from all directions.
- You can reach Emsworth directly from Portsmouth, Southampton, Brighton and London Victoria using Southern Railway.
- Easy and frequent connections from Havant are available for visitors accessing Emsworth from London Waterloo, Guildford, Haslemere and Petersfield using South West Trains. This is often the quicker route from London.
The village has a basin for small yachts and fishing boats, which is accessible from Hayling Island, the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, France and Australia.