Helping your community is simple – having your voice heard is too
When you become a member of the ERA you really are making a difference to the community. It only costs £5 a year per household.
Your support will help provide
- Funding to local community groups and initiatives, through the ERA’s Community Chest and grants programme.
- Funding for the quarterly independent newspaper The EMS.
- Strength to the ERA as a community voice on developments and issues that affect the town.
As a member you will receive
- Invitations to the ERA’s quarterly public meetings.
- Voting rights at these meetings, which means that your voice is heard too.
- Regular email updates on community matters from the ERA Chairman.
For just £5 your can show your support for the ERA by becoming a member today
- Pay by standing order, bank transfer or PayPal through our membership service. Here you manage your own contact information, pay the £5 fee and receive an annual reminder to resubscribe to the ERA.
- To pay by cheque sent to the Emsworth Residents’ Association, c/o The Community Centre, North Street, Emsworth PO10 7DD. Please remember to include your name and address with your cheque.
- To authorise the ERA to set up a standing order for you please download and return the Standing Order Authorisation Form.
- If you would like to pay by another method please send us your details using the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Join us now